Experienced Guidance For Family Law Matters
At Chvatal King Law, our attorneys have the experience, skill and resources to handle complex family law issues involving divorce, property division, custody and other critical legal matters.
With law offices in Richland, we handle a broad range of family law issues for clients throughout the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas. The scope of our practice includes:
- Divorce: Guiding clients through all aspects of contested and uncontested divorce in Washington, including preparing for divorce and complex divorce litigation. We serve clients going through divorces at all stages of their lives, including those over age 50 who face unique concerns.
- Property division: Our divorce lawyers are prepared to handle complex, high-asset property division disputes involving the division of homes, real estate, retirement assets, business assets and other high-value property.
- Child custody: We are here to protect your parental rights and the best interests of your children.
- Third-party custody: If you are a grandparent, aunt, uncle or other third party seeking custody rights, we are here to help you understand the legal process.
- Child support: We can guide you through the process of establishing initial child support orders as well as modification and enforcement issues.
We can also provide you with experienced advice and strong advocacy in matters such as paternity, spousal support, prenuptial agreements, same-sex dissolutions, committed intimate relationship issues and modifications of existing orders.
We take a hands-on approach to family law matters. You will work with the same attorney throughout the process — from your initial consultation until the resolution of your legal matter.
Contact Us For The Legal Help You Need
When you are ready to talk to an attorney about your family law issues, we will be here for you. To arrange your initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please contact us online or by telephone at 509-392-8252.