Speak with one of our attorneys today: 509-392-8252

Our Focus Is Family Law

Our attorneys have devoted their careers to achieving
excellence in the area of family law.

Children may want to change residences

Washington children who are going through a divorce have emotions of their own. Sometimes, the way that they are dealing with the divorce may cause them to want to live with one parent over the other. When the parents are approached, they need to have the conversation...

Modifying support with the court

Many Washington parents understand how child support is initially calculated, but most are unaware of how the modification process works. Parents cannot obtain a modification from the court unless there has been a substantial change in conditions. This implies some...