Speak with one of our attorneys today: 509-392-8252

Our Focus Is Family Law

Our attorneys have devoted their careers to achieving
excellence in the area of family law.

Navigating Family Law Modification Issues

Circumstances change after a divorce, and sometimes legal orders need to be modified to reflect present-day reality.

If you are seeking a modification of orders in Washington, Chvatal King Law can protect your interests and guide you through the process. If another party is seeking a modification that will adversely affect you, we can help you try to stop the order from being granted.

Our experienced attorneys handle modifications and other critical family law issues for clients in Richland and throughout the Tri-Cities area.

What Orders Can Be Modified?

In the realm of family law, a variety of orders can be modified, such as child custody, parenting plans, child support and spousal support. For the court to grant the modification, the change in circumstances must be significant.

Situations that may warrant a modification include:

  • A parent wishing to move away with a child
  • A job loss or significant increase or decrease in income
  • A party’s failure to comply with existing legal orders
  • Changing needs and wishes of a child
  • Child abuse or neglect

Whichever side of this issue you are on, our lawyers can provide you with the experienced guidance and advocacy you need to obtain a favorable result.

We Can Help

Do you wish to change child support or a child custody order? We are here to help. Contact us today online or by telephone at 509-392-8252 to arrange your initial consultation with an experienced family law attorney in Richland.